I just completed another trip around the sun. Here are some things I learned or reaffirmed in my 38th year.
- Before judging, think carefully.
- Some things, no matter how much you poke, pry, and study them, just can’t be explained.
- Field mice are a challenging adversary.
- Don’t give up hope. If you ever do, get help in restoring it…fast.
- Vulnerability is a tough pill to swallow, but it can be renewing.
- Few things invigorate the soul as much as a fresh blast of ocean air.
- New paths are hard to blaze…for you and those who love you.
- Only ask for a friend’s opinion if you’re ready to hear it.
- Running in humid weather only gets harder as you get older.
- If you have caring family and friends, count yourself blessed.
- Take pride in the small things.
- Explore and learn.
- As a society, we pay some of the most important professions the least amount of money.
- Poison ivy still sucks.
Photo courtesy of AndiH.